iPad CAT app:
CATCH & PAINT GAMES FOR CATS
The ultimate iPad game app for your cat!
Four catch games, paw painting and a little musical game with The Persian Kitty Garage Band. Designed and developed with a lot of help from my own two cats, Sonny and Cher!
* All with sounds to catch your cat's attention!
PICATSO - PAW PAINTING APP
* Select colors to paint with (you can freely choose between 27 different colors). You can choose to paint with just one or a few colors or paint with a combination of all 27 colors.
* Choose between 3 different canvas (background) colors.
* Choose between 2 different "paint helpers" - which actually work great as catch games as well!
* Choose between "messy" and "clean" painting style
* Save your paw painting to your camera roll (in the Photos app) and print it.
CAT MUSIC GAME
* Catch the bouncing kitties to make them play their instruments.
* The goal is to get them all to play at the same time. Which is not that easy, because these little Persian kittens quickly lose interest in practicing and start bouncing around the screen again!
I have tested all these games on MANY cats and although most of them enjoyed the games (especially the Catch the Mouse Game), I have to be honest; digital mice and spiders are not for all cats. Some just totally ignored the moving things on the screen. So don't say I didn't warn you : )
But I hope you and your cat(s) will have as much fun with these cat games as my cats and I have had developing them and testing the app!
CAT game app for iPad!
iPad cat game app:
MOUSE DART GAME FOR CATS
For cats who need a more challenging game!
"Build" you own mouse, select a dartboard, select sounds and let your cat play "MOUSE DARTS".
My cats wanted me to make a new game for them so I came up with the idea for a "mouse darts game", which they thought sounded fantastic. As it turned out that was mainly because they thought the game would involve throwing real darts at real mice! Needless to say they were a bit disappointed when they realized it was just (!) another iPad game! Ah well... But once it was ready for testing they had to admit they actually found it quite entertaining. They especially liked to see who could "build" the most stupid looking mouse!
Hit the mouse to get points according to the points on the dartboard. A bullseye will give you 200 points. A miss will deduct 10 points from your score.
- Build your own (stupid looking) mouse. Select body, head, ears, eyes, nose, feet and tail.
- Choose mouse speed: Slow, medium or fast.
- Select dartboard: choose from 6 different dartboard backgrounds.
- Select sounds for mouse run and mouse hit.
- Reset score.
Cat game app for iPad!
CATCH THE MOUSE - CAT GAME
A very simple little cat entertainment game with "real mousie sounds" (as my cats call them).
See how many times your cat can catch the mouse. A counter will keep track of your cat's scores.
Tested (and sort of developed) by my two cats, Sonny and Cher, so if you have any complaints, complain to them!
• the mouse has more tracks
• you can choose between 3 different mice
• you can choose between 5 different background colors
CATCH THE FLY - CAT GAME
A very simple little cat entertainment game; see how many times your cat can catch the flying insect. A counter will keep track of your cat's scores.
You can choose between 3 flying insects (fly, mosquito or moth) and 6 different backgrounds.
iPhone (and iPad) app:
CATCH THE MOUSE CAT GAME FOR IPHONE (and iPad)
A simple little CATCH THE MOUSE cat game for iPhone and iPad
This is a very simple little Catch the Mouse game for your cat. It will keep track of how many times your cat catches the mouse. You can select background (there are 7 different backgrounds to choose from) and you can reset the counter. That's all! It's so simple that your cat can play all by itself without any help or instructions from you : )
This game is designed for both iPhone and iPad. The iPhone has a very small screen for this kind of cat game and frankly, my cats only want to play with it on my iPad, but several cats have asked to have an iPhone version, so here it is!